HELLROYS is Real
The Hellroys got their start with the 2014 release of “Dumb Country Noise (Remastered).” Cunningly crafted country comedy like “Wedding at Walmart” and “Outlaws Don’t Read” quickly established the Hellroys as a hilarious, twang-banging, must-hear band. The 2018 follow-up, "HELLROYS Is Real," helped them hit the national stage when Sirius XM Outlaw Country radio put "I Don't Do No Drugs,” into their regular rotation. The third album, "HELLROYS On Earth” was released in 2020 to distract the joyless citizenry. Again, Mojo Nixon and Sirius XM spread the word by featuring "Drunken Corn Teen Blues" and "Mama Used to Beat My Ass" on Outlaw Country. The band is currently releasing singles from their upcoming 4th album, "HELLROYS Half Acre."
Click here for all current releases.
Random Hellroys facts:
- Over One Million Spotify Streams
- Featured songs on SiriusXM Outlaw Country: "I Don't Do No Drugs,” "Mama Used to Beat My Ass,” and "Drunken Corn Teen Blues"
- “HELLROYS on Earth” rated as one of the Most Essential Albums of 2020 by Saving Country Music
- "HELLROYS is Real" rated as one of the Most Essential Albums of 2018 by Saving Country Music
- Supported: Supersuckers, Reverend Peyton’s Big Damn Band, Unknown Hinson, Whitey Morgan and the 78s, Dale Watson, Hayseed Dixie, Dallas Moore, Igor and the Red Elvises, Jason D. Williams, and many more.
- Sole purveyors of Dumb Country Noise
Drop us a line and let us know what's what in your little slice of HELL.